Healthy Cacao Quinoa Puff Bars
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa puffs and cacao powder and stir.
- Add creamy nut butter. Use hands to mix well so as to coat the quinoa puffs as evenly as possible.
- Add yacon syrup, sea salt and goji berries. Stir to combine.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and transfer the puffs.
- Compact it into a rectangular block around 2-3cm height using your hands or cup to press.
- Bake in the 100 degrees celcius oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool completely. Once cooled, cut them into bars or break them into bite sizes.
- Enjoy as a healthy snack or with milk. If not consumed immediately, keep in airtight container and store in fridge.