“Cheesy” Turmeric Flaxseed Crackers
1 Cups ground Flaxseed or Chia seeds
1/2 Whole Flaxseeds
1 Cup water (start with 3/4 of a Cup whereby adding more gradually as needed, whilst you mix it into a dough like consistency)
1 Cup chopped zucchini and strained from liquid
1/2 Teaspoon Liquid amino’s
1/3 Teaspoon of Garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
2 Tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees, or use your dehydrator
- Use a large a large bowl and mix all ingredients well. (This recipe along with the flaxseed ingredients, when mixed with water will create a dough consistency due to the flaxseed meal becoming sticky and dough-like.)
- Once mixed, Spread evenly onto a parchment paper/ lined tray or even a silicone lined baking sheet.
- Then flatten your mix out, not too thick, then gently cut the dough mix into small squares prior to baking.
- Allow to bake for 40 minutes until toasted, make sure you don’t burn the mix, flaxseeds are heat sensitive and we therefore want to ensure they are rather baked at lowest form of temperature for longer or dehydrated.