Fig Date Donuts
1 Cup of Rawnola buckwheat groats
1/2 Cup Left over coconut pulp from your milk or option use desiccated coconut
4 Tablespoons of Chai seeds
9 Large Medjool Dates
5 Dried figs
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
3 Tablespoons of raw almond butter
Pinch of pink salt
1 Tablespoon of Yacon syrup
1 Teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- Soak the dates and figs in a little hot water.
- Add the groats to a food processor and process until they become a fine, flour-like consistency.
- Add the coconut and cinnamon and process further, then add your dates, figs and chia seeds.
- Process until the mixture clumps together, then add in your raw almond butter and process a small amount until the mixture is slightly sticky but easy to mould.
- Decorate with whatever YOU LOVE, even a bit of chocolate drizzled is super delicious, then let them set in the fridge for a few hours.