Fig Date Donuts
1 Cup of Rawnola Buckwheat Groats
1/2 Cup Leftover Coconut Pulp from your Milk or Nature’s Superfoods Coconut Flakes
4 Tablespoons of Nature’s Superfoods Chia Seeds
9 Large Medjool Dates
5 Nature’s Superfoods Dried Figs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 Tablespoons of Raw Almond Butter
Pinch of Pink Salt
1 Tablespoon of Nature’s Superfoods Yacon Syrup
1 Teaspoon of Nature’s Superfoods Ceylon Cinnamon
- Soak the dates and figs in a little hot water.
- Add the groats to a food processor and process until they become a fine, flour-like consistency.
- Add the coconut and cinnamon and process further, then add your dates, figs and chia seeds.
- Process until the mixture clumps together, then add in your raw almond butter and process a small amount until the mixture is slightly sticky but easy to mould.
- Decorate with whatever YOU LOVE, even a bit of chocolate drizzled is super delicious, then let them set in the fridge for a few hours.