No-Bake Matcha Vegan Cheesecakes
115g cashew nuts (soaked with hot water for 30mins)
40g coconut oil
80g coconut cream
3 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp matcha powder (whisk the matcha powder with nut milk) set aside
- Add dates to a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- Next add nuts and process into a meal. Then add dates back in and blend until a loose dough forms.
- Lightly grease small muffin tin. To make removing the cheesecakes easier, cut strips of parchment paper and lay them in the slots.
- Scoop in crust and press with fingers. Set in freezer to firm up.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth.
- Divided the filling into 2, and add the matcha mixture to one of the filling.
- Divide filling evenly among the muffin tins. then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until hard – about 4-6 hours.