Low Carb Sour Cream Cake
110g Sour Cream
4 Large Eggs
100g Monk Fruit Sweetener
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
450g Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
3 tbsp Nature’s Superfoods Cacao Powder
2 tbsp Water
1. Preheat the oven to 176 C and grease a 9×5 inch bundt pan well.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract. Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until well combined.
3. Mix the water and cacao powder,
4. Transfer about 1/3 of the batter to a second bowl and whisk in the cocoa mixture.
5. Dollop the two batters in an interchanging pattern, swirling together. Smooth the top.
6. Bake about 45-50 minutes.
7. Leave it in the pan for at least 10 minutes, slice and enjoy it with sour cream