200ml Coconut Milk
20g Sago (soaked in hot water for 30mins)
2 Pandan Leaves, knotted
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
250g Sweet Potatoes peeled, cut into bite size wedges
50g Nature’s Superfoods Coconut Palm Sugar
3-4 ripe Indonesian pisang kepok, cut into 1 inch slices
- Peel, and dice the sweet potatoes in cubes, add tied pandan leaves.
- Boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the palm sugar and the sago. Keep stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the coconut milk to a boil and stir.
- Cut the banana into segments and cook until banana has changed colour. Serve warm.