Quinoa Puff Crispies
5) Raw Unpasteurised Honey
1) In a pan, lightly toast 2 cups of quinoa puffs on low heat for 30 seconds.
2) Next, lightly toast 1 cup of coconut flakes on low heat for 30 seconds.
3) In a medium bowl, mix 1 tbsp of Yacon syrup with 1 tbsp of honey.
4) Combine all the ingredients then add 1/2 cup of coconut oil
5) Add Cacao Powder (optional) – for chocolate flavour
6) Spoon into cups
7) Decorate with Goji Berries and sprinkle Nutritional Yeast
8) Place in the fridge for 15 minutes then enjoy