- Coconut oil for greasing from @naturesuperfoods
- tapioca roots, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Coconut Palm Sugar from @naturesuperfoods
- 80g water
- 100 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 pandan leaves
- Grated fresh coconut to garnish
- Grease round steaming tray with coconut oil
- Place tapioca chunks into food processor, blend with high speed for 1 minute.
- Add coconut palm sugar, water, coconut milk and salt. Mix with food processor until all well combine around 1 minute.
- Steamed around 40 minutes with pandan leaves
- Allow to cool and cut into bite size and rolled in grated coconut.