30-Minute Quinoa Bowl
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 small Onion, chopped
80g sliced Chicken
½ cup Nature’s Superfood Andean Grains Medley (Red, Black & White Quinoa with Amaranth seeds)
1 cup Water
¼ cup Broccoli, cut
¼ cup Carrots, cubed
2 Tbsp Nature’s Superfood Goji Berries
A pinch of salt
Garnish: chopped spring onion
1. Preheat rice cooker and add in coconut oil.
2. Sauté the onion and chicken for two minutes.
3. Add in the Andean grains and water into rice cooker. Cover it and let it cook.
4. After 15 minutes, add in broccoli, goji berries and a pinch of salt. Close the lid and continue cooking for the next 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, open the lid and give all the ingredients a good mix.
6. Garnish with spring onions to serve.