The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness of the materials and information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any materials or information available through this website meet your purposes.
- The materials on this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, in part or whole, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions of use.
- Nature’s Superfoods and its Logo are protected by copyright and other forms of prorietary right. It shall not be without Nature's Superfoods express written agreement.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.