Guilt-Free Raw Chocolate with Chia Seed, Maca & Almonds
5 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1/4 Tbsp Raw Maca Powder (Optional)
2 Tbsp cashews/ almonds
1/2 Tbsp Chia Seeds (Optional)
1-2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
1/3 Tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Melt coconut palm sugar with a little bit of warm water in a bowl- make sure you do not add too much water, just enough to make the sugar into a paste.
- Mix in all ingredients except the cashews/almonds.
- Stir mixture into a dark cacao paste.
- Taste the mixture- adjust sweetness accordingly.
- Pour mixture into a jelly mold.
- Sprinkle cashews/almonds.
- Put the mold in the fridge/freezer until it is solid (about 20 minutes or more).
- Unmold the raw chocolate shots, enjoy!