Cacao Oat Quinoa
- 1/2 cup @naturesuperfoods quinoa powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup @naturesuperfoods coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup @naturesuperfoods coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal with 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp @naturesuperfoods cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Toppings : @naturesuperfoods Cacao Nibs and Mulberries, white chocolate, peppermint candy cane, dark choco chips
- Combine coconut sugar and oil in a large bowl. Add in nut butter and flax meal. Add all dry ingredients (except toppings) to form cookie dough.
- Chill the dough in fridge for least 30 mins. Roll the dough into balls and place them spaced apart on baking sheet. Stuff each ball in centre with chocolate chips and cacao nibs. Top with the rest of toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool on cooling rack and store rest in airtight container in fridge up to 3 days.