Organic Raw Ginger Powder
A Warming Superfood
|100g resealable pack|
|Quantity (packs)||Price per pack (SGD) inclusive GST|
|Normal||1 to 2||7.80|
|Deal||3 & above|
|Best Before: Feb 20|
Our SUPERFRIENDS get an additional 3% off the total bill!
|Subtitle||A Warming Superfood|
|Show Sale Below Title||No|
|Diets||Raw, Diabetic Friendly, Keto Friendly, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Heart Health, Good for Children, Good for Mums, Elderly|
|Meals||Breakfast, Desserts, Dinner, Lunch, Snacks|
|Country of Manufacture||Peru|
Ingredients: 100% Organic Raw Ginger Powder
Certified organic: USDA, EU
- No artificial additives, flavorings or preservatives
Nature’s Superfoods Organic Raw Golden Ginger Powder comes from the Amazon rainforest of Peru. Peruvian golden ginger has been growing in popularity in countries such as the USA and in Europe due to its excellent flavor profile - bold, intense and delightfully spicy. Peruvian ginger is considered as premium quality ginger. Historically, ginger is revered as a healing gift in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic Indian systems.
GINGER: The main active compounds in ginger responsible for its flavor, odor, and healing properties are gingerol and shagaol. Both are known to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. These active compounds help to neutralize stomach acids, enhance the secretion of digestive juices, and tone the muscles of the digestive tract. Gingerols and shogaols also exhibit cancer-preventive activity in experimental carcinogenesis (tumor development).
Ginger also contains a beneficial protein digestive enzyme namely zingibain, which is particularly effective in preventing gas and bloating.
Botanical name: Zingiber officinale
- Digestive aid
- Combats post-workout muscle soreness
- A powerful natural remedy for stomach ulvers, heartburn and acid reflux
- May improve diabetic condition
- Prevents common cold
- May ease Arthritis pain (due to anti-inflammatory)
- May protect against Colorectal Cancer
How To Use:
1) Use ginger as is in your biscuits, preserves, chutneys, desserts, meals and beverages.
2) Make some simple ginger tea with ginger powder, hot water, honey and a lemon to help soothe sore throats, dry cough and to relieve cold symptoms.
Recommended daily serving : 1g – 4g (max) a day.
NOTE: Ginger should not be used if you have a bleeding disorder or take blood-thinning medications (aspirin, warfarin etc.). Ginger acts as a blood thinner, so curb use at least two weeks before surgery.