Organic Culinary Virgin Coconut Oil (Light)
A Brain Superfuel & Immunity Booster, Ideal for Cooking/Baking
|500ml Glass Jar
|Quantity (Jar)||Price per pack (SGD) inclusive GST|
|Normal||1 & 2|
|Deal||3 & above|
|Quantity (PET)||Price per pack (SGD) inclusive GST|
|Normal||1 & 2||32.90|
|Deal||3 & above|
Best Before: Nov 2022
Our SUPERFRIENDS get an additional 3% off the total bill!
|Subtitle||A Brain Superfuel & Immunity Booster, Ideal for Cooking/Baking|
|Show Sale Below Title||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
INGREDIENTS: 100% Virgin Coconut Oil (Cold-Pressed)
Certified organic: USDA, EU
- Certified Organic
- Very Low GI
Nature’s Superfoods’ Organic Light Virgin Coconut Oil (LVCO) has a very mild coconut aroma and taste, making it an ideal cooking oil that will not lend an overly-strong coconut taste and aroma to the cooked food or recipes. By passing the original cold-pressed virgin coconut oil through natural bentonite clay, most of the coconut taste is absorbed by the clay without affecting the quality and nutrients of the oil.
LVCO: The medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) or medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) in LVCO are considered good saturated fats. Contrary to popular myth, these fats in LVCO do not transform into bad cholesterol to clog up your arteries. LVCO has around 62-65% concentration of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), these MCFAs or MCTs are converted directly into energy in the liver without the need for digestive enzymes to digest. The calories from MCFAs are not stored as fat, but instead are used by the body and brain immediately.
Combined with a sensible diet and regular exercise, LVCO can stimulate metabolism and increase the rate at which calories are burned. This is due to the oil’s medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs or MCTs) as mentioned above. Additionally, you can use LVCO safely for high-heat cooking or baking due to its high smoke point.
Botanical name: Cocos nucifera
For more frequently asked questions on Organic Light Virgin Coconut Oil (LVCO), click here.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Could improve neurodegenrative conditions such as Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Helps keep blood glucose levels under control
- Improves detoxification, digestion, bowel function and nutrient absorption
- As a natural remedy for dry skin and hair
How To Use:
1) As a dietary supplement – 2-4 Tbsp a day with/after meals. (Beginners: 1 Tbsp/day)
2) Mix 1-2 Tbsp of VCO into your oatmeal, porridge or smoothies.
3) Use as a healthy cooking oil or for baking.
4) Apply to dry skin or hair as a moisturizer/conditioner. VCO is also a good yet gentle make up remover.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Pure VCO solidifies (becomes milky white) in temperatures below 24°C